Ingredients for 4 portions of Arista of pork with mushroom and almond pesto
- 600 g pork already sliced
- 300 g mixed mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons full of almond pesto di Bacco
- 2 shallots
- 100 ml white wine
- 6 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- q. salt b
- Put in skillet 2 tablespoons shallot oil in small pieces and fungi previously cleaned. Sprinkle the salt and leave to cook for about 15 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from pan and put them aside.
- In the same pan in which you cooked the mushrooms add 4 tablespoons oil and slices of meat leaving Cook on both sides for a few minutes. Sprinkle with the white wine and sprinkle with salt and let it evaporate.
- Add the almond pesto di Bacco and mix.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until the meat reaches the doneness you prefer.
- Don't let overcook because it could harden. If necessary during cooking, add a little warm water.
- If you want you can prepare the dish in advance and store in the refrigerator for a day.
- Serve the delicious hot Arista of pork with mushroom and almond pesto.