Ingredients 500 ml pistachio Cream
- 250 g whole milk
- 25 g cornstarch or potato starch
- 30 gr sugar
- 100 gr Fabulous cream pistachio Bacchus
- 250 g fresh cream
Preparation for 500 ml pistachio cream
- Put the milk in a small saucepan with the cornstarch and sugar with a whisk and start mixing on moderate flame fire.
- Always turn so that all the lumps dissolve and thickens the cream.
- When you add the thickened almost Fabulous cream pistachio Bacchus and blend perfectly.
- When the cream will become very thick, turn off the heat and let it cool in the fridge.
- Meanwhile whip the fresh cream so that it becomes very solid. A trick that is perfectly mountains mount it at top speed, the container in which you mount the cream, preferably made of steel, is placed in the freezer for 10 minutes and the cream is cold fridge.
- When the pistachio cream is cold add the whipped cream and mix.
- The delicious pistachio cream is ready to be served in glasses finger food or to be used as a filling for a delicious sponge cake or chocolate!